Important Dates for 2022-2023 Academic Year Scholarship Awards
September 1, 2021 — Scholarship Application Opens for 2022-2023
October 1, 2021 — FAFSA Opens for 2022-2023
December 1, 2021 (4:30 p.m. CT) — General Scholarship Application Deadline for 2022-2023 Presidential Fellowship consideration
February 7, 2022 (4:30 p.m. CT) — General Scholarship Application Deadline for 2022-2023
TBD — Presidential Fellowship Competition (Invitation Required)
Mid-March — Awards Letters Sent Via Mail & Email
May 1, 2022 — National Scholarship Acceptance Deadline
June 1, 2022 (4:30 p.m. CT) — Non-Traditional Student & Graduate Student-Specific Scholarships Deadline
Note: All undergraduate students must file and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to receive any university scholarships and/or discounts.
Apply for Scholarships
Murray State University offers two categories of scholarships
Academic Achievement Scholarships
- Only for incoming freshmen.
- Awarded at time of admission.
- View the specific Academic Achievement Scholarships .
- Competitive scholarships are not awarded until after the application deadline.
- Take your time to submit a thorough, complete application.
- Not following directions or not completing all requirements of the application process may result in elimination from the selection process.
- Explore all of your options and learn more about external scholarships.